Consultations offered at our four convenient locations in Pomona, Beverly Hills, Rancho Cucamonga and Apple Valley, CA
Radiesse is an injectable treatment that addresses facial lines and eliminates nasolabial folds (“smile lines”), which form around the nose and mouth area. This safe and non-surgical procedure effectively adds definition above the cheekbones and corrects deep wrinkles.
Radiesse works by stimulating the production of collagen below the skin’s surface to restore facial volume. A safe and effective alternative to surgery, Radiesse uses cutting-edge Microsphere Technology that produces a scaffold around which new skin tissue develops. This technique reverses the signs of aging and rejuvenates facial appearance.
Minimally-invasive and well-tolerated, Radiesse is ideal for patients who desire a rejuvenated and natural appearance with minimum downtime. This treatment offers the following benefits:
- Addresses nasolabial folds (“smile lines”)
- Treats facial lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Immediate and long-lasting results
- Quick treatment that requires fewer injections than most fillers
- Safe procedure with minimal side effects
- Does not require skin testing prior to use
The treatment doesn’t require anesthesia. However, we may place a local anesthetic when treating sensitive areas.
- We will use very fine needles to inject Radiesse into the targeted tissues.
- The entire treatment takes approximately fifteen minutes.
- There is no downtime; you may resume your regular activities immediately.
Side effects of Radiesse tend to be mild and temporary. They include:
- Mild bleeding and pain
- Small bumps at the site of injection
Radiesse offers quick results that fully manifest within one week. Compared to similar filler treatments, this procedure delivers more long-lasting results that last one to two years.