Dr. Michael Omidi, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Michael Omidi, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a highly regarded and double-board certified plastic surgeon practicing in Beverly Hills and the Greater Los Angeles area. With over 15 years of experience, Dr. Omidi has established himself as an expert in the field, specializing in a wide range of procedures including face, nose, breast, and body enhancements.
Dr. Omidi’s dedication to his craft is evident in the thousands of successful procedures he has performed throughout his career. He continuously fine-tunes his techniques to ensure exceptional results while prioritizing the safety and well-being of his patients.
His unique background as a board-certified breast and abdominal surgeon has allowed him to advance current techniques in breast and body contouring. Additionally, Dr. Omidi has received advanced training in facial and nose contouring surgery, making him one of the few plastic surgeons equipped to perform complex revision nose, eyelid, and face surgeries.
Dr. Omidi’s notable accomplishments include graduating Magna Cum Laude during his undergraduate education and graduating with distinction in research during his medical school training. He has served as an Instructor of Surgery at the prestigious Northwestern University Hospital in Chicago and held the position of Chief Resident at both Northwestern University Hospital and the University of Medicine in Newark, NJ.
To further expand his expertise, Dr. Omidi pursued additional training in facial cosmetic, pediatric, and craniofacial reconstructive surgery at Miami Children’s Hospital. He maintains board certifications from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Furthermore, he is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and an esteemed member of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Michael Omidi’s exceptional skills, compassionate approach, and dedication to advancing the field of plastic surgery make him a trusted and highly sought-after professional.
Dr. Lee Au
Dr. Lee Au is a highly experienced, board-certified Bariatric Surgeon specializing in Weight Loss, Bariatric Surgery, Varicose Vein treatments and, Hemorrhoid surgery.
Our top-surgeon has over 33 years of experience, an impeccable safety record and, performed hundreds of major bariatric procedures with zero mortality or major complications.
Losing a substantial amount of weight without medical help is a challenge. That is why we put together a comprehensive program with a range of options. Schedule a consultation with us to start your journey today!
Hemorrhoid Treatment Specialist
Dr. Lee Au is one of the pioneers in popularizing the use of CO2 laser for the treatment of hemorrhoids. He enthusiastically embraces the latest technological developments in medicine and has advanced the treatment of hemorrhoids to a minimally invasive procedure using fractionated CO2 laser.
As the top laser treatment specialist in the Greater Los Angeles Area, Dr. Au also uses advanced laser technology to perform hair removal procedures with safe and effective results.
Dr. Au attended the prestigious Baylor University in Texas and later earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University. Following graduation, he completed a five-year General Surgery Residency at Medical College of Pennsylvania and spent 25 years running a successful private practice in Hawaii. Over the course of his distinguished career, he has developed a strong expertise in laparoscopy and endoscopy. Currently, Dr. Au is based in Pomona, serving patients in the Greater Los Angeles, the Inland Empire, and Apple Valley.
Malcolm D. Paul, M.D., FACS
Malcolm D. Paul, M.D., FACS received his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Maryland. He had General Surgery training at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York and General and Plastic Surgery training at the George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a Past-president and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Past-president of the California Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is a member of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons. He has served as Trustee and Chairman of the Board of Trustees for The American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He also served as National Secretary representing the United States for The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He also served as Chief Medical Officer for Angiotech Pharm, Inc.
Currently, he holds the title of Clinical Professor of Surgery in the Department of Plastic Surgery at The University of California, Irvine where he also received the award as Volunteer Faculty of the Year in the Department of Plastic Surgery. He also served as Co-director of the Residency training program in Cosmetic Surgery in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of California, Irvine, and directed the Cosmetic Surgery rotation at The Newport Beach Surgery Center.
He has written numerous articles and book chapters in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, has been a Traveling Professor for The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and has been a guest lecturer and guest surgeon in numerous countries. His areas of interest are in facial aesthetic plastic surgery as well as aesthetic breast surgery and body contouring procedures. He currently is a Consultant and an Operating Plastic Surgeon with Clinics in Newport Beach and Beverly Hills, California, Dublin, Ireland, Great Britain, Bahrain, and in Dubai United Arab Emirates. Selected for
Positions Held and Awards Received:
- Inclusion in America’s Top Doctors 2015
- Selected for Inclusion in America’s Top Plastic Surgeons 2015
- Selected for Inclusion in the Top 10 Plastic Surgeons in California, 2015
- Selected for Inclusion in America’s Top Doctors 2016
- Scientific Board / The 1st World Congress of the European Society of Cosmetic Gynecology 2016
- Selected for Inclusion in the Top 10 Plastic Surgeons in California, 2016
- Selected for Inclusion in America’s Top Surgeons, 2016
- President: Face 2 Face 6th Annual Congress / Cannes, France / September 9th and 10th, 2016
- Selected for Inclusion in America’s Top Plastic Surgeons / 2016
- Selected for Inclusion in America’s Top Doctors in Plastic Surgery for 15 Consecutive Years
- Selected for Inclusion in California’s 10 Best Plastic Surgeons / 2018
- Director of Facial Cosmetic Surgery / European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (ECAMS) / 2018, 2019
- Medical Director / EasyFirm 2018, 2019
- Medical Advisor / NuBodix 2018
- Medical Advisor / Rinuva MD 2018, 2019
- Head of Department of Facial Surgery / European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery 2017, 2018
- Consultant in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery / London 2018
- Consultant in Facial Plastic Surgery / Amsterdam, March, 2019
- Selected for inclusion as Top Cosmetic Surgeon / 2019
- Chief Medical Officer ezFirm 2018-2019
- Selected for inclusion in Beverly Hills Top Plastic Surgeons 2019
- Selected for inclusion as Top Cosmetic Surgeon / 2020