Effective in treating both varicose and spider veins with injectable sclerosing solution that causes the vein to shrink. After the treatment, the blood is naturally rerouted to flow through healthy veins, while treated veins gradually fade and disappear.
Benefits of Sclerotherapy
- Celebrated for being minimally invasive – using thinnest possible needles.
- Treatment is performed in 2-3 sessions to achieve fading of undesirable veins.
- Most sclerotherapy patients are able to resume normal daily activities right after treatment.
1. Ultrasound is performed to ensure precise results.
2. This is a painless procedure that requires no anesthesia.
3. Sclerotherapy uses thinnest possible needles to inject the area with sclerosant solution which will cause veins to eventually collapse and become absorbed by bloodstream.
4. The treatment takes less than an hour and may require 2-3 sessions.
Possible Side Effects
- Temporary side effects such as bruising, redness, minor sores, darkened skin, or multiple tiny red blood vessels. These side effects are expected to disappear within several days or weeks.
- In rare cases, this treatment may cause such complications as inflammation, allergic reaction, blood clots or air bubbles in the bloodstream.