Radiesse is an injectable treatment that addresses facial lines and eliminates nasolabial folds ("smile lines"), which form around the nose and mouth area. This safe and non-surgical procedure effectively adds definition above the cheekbones and corrects deep wrinkles.
Minimally-invasive and well-tolerated, Radiesse is ideal for patients who desire a rejuvenated and natural appearance with minimum downtime. This treatment offers the following benefits:
- Addresses nasolabial folds ("smile lines")
- Treats facial lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Immediate and long-lasting results
- Quick treatment that requires fewer injections than most fillers
- Safe procedure with minimal side effects
- Does not require skin testing prior to use
How Does It Work?
Radiesse works by stimulating the production of collagen below the skin's surface to restore facial volume. A safe and effective alternative to surgery, Radiesse uses cutting-edge Microsphere Technology that produces a scaffold around which new skin tissue develops. This technique reverses the signs of aging and rejuvenates facial appearance.
Scheduling a consultation is a crucial first step in achieving your Radiesse goals.
- A consultation allows us to carefully assess your needs and discuss your desired results.
- We will spend as much time as necessary to determine if this treatment is right for you.
- We will make sure that you have realistic expectations for Botox results.
- You will discuss any prior medical conditions or drug allergies.
- We will provide detailed recommendations concerning the postoperative care.
How is Radiesse Administered?
The treatment doesn't require anesthesia. However, we may place a local anesthetic when treating sensitive areas.
- We will use very fine needles to inject Radiesse into the targeted tissues.
- The entire treatment takes approximately fifteen minutes.
- There is no downtime; you may resume your regular activities immediately.
Radiesse offers quick results that fully manifest within one week. Compared to similar filler treatments, this procedure delivers more long-lasting results that last one to two years.
Side effects of Radiesse tend to be mild and temporary. They include:
- Mild bleeding and pain
- Small bumps at the site of injection