Radiesse is an injectable treatment that addresses facial lines and eliminates nasolabial folds (“smile lines”), which form around the nose and mouth area. This safe and non-surgical procedure effectively adds definition above the cheekbones and corrects deep wrinkles.
Minimally-invasive and well-tolerated, Radiesse is ideal for patients who desire a rejuvenated and natural appearance with minimum downtime. This treatment offers the following benefits:
- Addresses nasolabial folds (“smile lines”)
- Treats facial lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Immediate and long-lasting results
- Quick treatment that requires fewer injections than most fillers
- Safe procedure with minimal side effects
- Does not require skin testing prior to use
How Does It Work?
Radiesse works by stimulating the production of collagen below the skin’s surface to restore facial volume. A safe and effective alternative to surgery, Radiesse uses cutting-edge Microsphere Technology that produces a scaffold around which new skin tissue develops. This technique reverses the signs of aging and rejuvenates facial appearance.
Scheduling a consultation is a crucial first step in achieving your Radiesse goals.
- A consultation allows us to carefully assess your needs and discuss your desired results.
- We will spend as much time as necessary to determine if this treatment is right for you.
- We will make sure that you have realistic expectations for Botox results.
- You will discuss any prior medical conditions or drug allergies.
- We will provide detailed recommendations concerning the postoperative care.
How is Radiesse Administered?
The treatment doesn’t require anesthesia. However, we may place a local anesthetic when treating sensitive areas.
- We will use very fine needles to inject Radiesse into the targeted tissues.
- The entire treatment takes approximately fifteen minutes.
- There is no downtime; you may resume your regular activities immediately.
Radiesse offers quick results that fully manifest within one week. Compared to similar filler treatments, this procedure delivers more long-lasting results that last one to two years.
Side effects of Radiesse tend to be mild and temporary. They include:
- Mild bleeding and pain
- Small bumps at the site of injection
The Cost and Financing Options
Pacific Med Health Group offers excellent financing options and discounts for multiple procedures are available. We guarantee that our pricing will always be competitive with that of other local providers furnishing equivalent services. If you are ready to change your life and discover the new you, schedule a consultation for one of our offices located in Beverly Hills, Pomona, and the Apple Valley.