With over six million procedures administered each year, Botox is one of the most popular treatments in the world. Under the expert care of our cosmetic specialists, it will smooth out wrinkles and bring back your youthful facial appearance without surgery.
The Benefits of Botox
Safe and minimally-invasive, Botox is ideal for patients who desire a rejuvenated and natural look. This treatment offers the following benefits:
- Creates a youthful complexion
- Quick results that appear within days
- May reduce migraines
- Reduces excessive sweating
- Eliminates facial wrinkles
- Safe and non-surgical treatment
- Prevents new facial lines from forming
How Does it Work?
Botox injections eliminate facial wrinkles and fine lines by temporarily paralyzing and relaxing facial muscles. This treatment not contributes to elasticity and firmness of the facial skin, while preventing new lines and wrinkles from appearing.
Scheduling a consultation is a crucial first step in achieving your Botox goals.
- A consultation allows us to carefully assess your needs and discuss your desired results.
- We will spend as much time as necessary to determine if this treatment is right for you.
- We will make sure that you have realistic expectations for Botox results.
- You will discuss any prior medical conditions or drug allergies.
- We will provide detailed recommendations concerning the postoperative care.
How is Botox Administered?
The Botox procedure is safe, quick, and mostly painless.
- Botox doesn't require anesthesia. However, we may use a topical anesthetic when treating sensitive areas.
- Our cosmetic specialist will use very fine needles to inject Botox into the targeted facial muscles.
- The entire treatment takes only a few minutes.
- There is no downtime; you may resume your regular activities immediately.
Botox delivers fast results that usually appear within 3 to 5 days but may take up to 2 weeks to fully develop. A safe and dependable procedure, Botox is well-tolerated with only a few mild side effects.
Side effects of Botox tend to be mild and temporary. They include:
- Pain or muscle weakness at the site of injection